Video 1: How to produce a simple web-based augmented reality application.
Video 2: Using AFrame and AR.js to create AR - this time adding an image and rotation to an AR object.
- Basic guide and starting point https://aframe.io/blog/arjs/#move-the-camera-or-the-marker
- Example: White block (needs the Hiro marker) https://gregarious-fibre.glitch.me/
- Example: An image is added to block (needs the Hiro marker) https://glitch.com/~dandy-custard
- Further guidance on setting up AR through AR.js https://robotsandphysicalcomputing.blogspot.com/2018/07/webvr-3-playtime-augmented-reality.html
- Further guidance adding objects into AR https://robotsandphysicalcomputing.blogspot.com/2018/07/webvr-4-playtime-putting-objects-into.html
- Guide on adding video into AR https://robotsandphysicalcomputing.blogspot.com/2018/10/webvr5-playtime-augmented-reality-to.html
All opinions in this blog are the Author's and should not in any way be seen as reflecting the views of any organisation the Author has any association with. Twitter @scottturneruon