- For a few years, I have been a fan of Aframe and AR.js - these are fantastic tools for creating web-based Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Elcrow in 2020 released on kickstarter and now in pre-order their own site , an interesting take on the Raspberry Pi laptop -
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation recently released a programming activity Alien Language , with support Dale from Machine Learning for Kids , tha...
- A product that has kept popping on to my radar has been the intriguing Turing Tumbles @TuringTumble
- In a previous post, I looked at developing a neural network in Tinkercad around the Microbit (details available here ) and the whole model ...
- In two recent posts, Makecode was used with the Enviro:bit from Pimoroni to try out a few ideas
- This is the second of a planned occasional series of posts on playing with some of the current AI specific add-on processors for Intenet of Things
- It is not physical but CBiS Education have release a free robot arm simulator for Scratch.
- Recently I produced a post about playing with Vex Robotics VexCode VR blocks and the Maze Playground.
All opinions in this blog are the Author's and should not in any way be seen as reflecting the views of any organisation the Author has any association with. Twitter @scottturneruon