Friday 3 April 2020

BBC micro bot - tweeting BBC Basic (updated)


I assume others have been playing with it for a while, but yesterday I can across the BBC Mirco Bot site https://www.8bitkick.cc/bbc-micro-bot.html - where you tweet @bbcmicrobot and run BBC Basic code on BBC Micro emulator. It returns a video of your code running. 

For those of us, who either had (I didn't - ahh) or wanted a BBC Micro (that is me) it is a cool thing; combining tweeting and programming on one go.

I had a go yesterday

This was returned



Have a go it is fun.



All opinions in this blog are the Author's and should not in any way be seen as reflecting the views of any organisation the Author has any association with. Twitter @scottturneruon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top posts on this blog in March 2024

The Top 10 viewed post on this blog in March 2024. Covering areas such as small robots, augmented reality, Scratch programming, robots. Micr...